The Pathologists Association Invites you all to attend Virtual Conference on 5th Feb 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Following is the CME agenda:
Friday 5th February 2021,
applied for 1MMC credit point
- Dr.Subhaprakash Sanyal - Topic : Thrombocytosis - Pathologist's perspective
- Dr.Pushpak Chirmade/Manoj Tamhane - Topic : CML - the past, present and future.
- Dr.Mukta Ramadwar/ Dr.Anupama Varma - Topic : Mesenchymal tumors of GI
- Dr.Milind Ubale - Topic : Investigations in Tuberculosis
- Dr. Prasad Patil - Topic : Notification in Tuberculosis
- Annual General Body meeting of TPA - Time : 7:15pm onwards
EXISTING MEMBERS have to pay a renewal fee of Rs 2000 only for year April 2020- March 2021 in RBL bank only.No CME FEES
If you have not paid renewal fees for TPA membership or you are not a TPA member, please pay Rs.350/- for Online CME on below bank details.
Cheque favouring - ' The Pathologists Association'
Dr Rajesh Butala
Lifeline diagnostics. 1st floor. Asiatic arcade. Vartak Nagar. Pokhran rd. No. 1
Opp. Thirani school. Thane west.400606
ACCOUNT NAME : The Pathologists Association
TJSB SAHAKARI BANK SAVING AC NO 007110100049733
IFSC Code: TJSB0000007
Vartaknagar THANE branch
Once you do NEFT then pls send bank acknowledgment via WhatsApp to Dr Rajesh Butala 9869039730 or Dr. Dinkar Desai 9320280210
Registration free but compulsory for attending the webinar.
The zoom link to join the event will be received by you once you fill in the form in the mail or in your app login
We would appreciate your involvement for the same.
Also, please note that Delegates need to be present till end to get MMC credit point & Digital Certificate. Attendance of the same can be generated from zoom